LANB's Bill Pay saves you both time and money. Bill pay allows you to make payments to anyone who you would normally send a check to with a mailing address in the United States. The payment can be a disbursement of any type - it does not have to be a bill. Free Bill Pay is another way that LANB is creating a better way for you.
Why should I use bill pay?
- LANB's online bill pay is free for you. We'll cover the cost of the check, envelope and postage.
- Streamline your payment process: bills can be paid from any of your checking accounts
- Allows you to pay anyone that you would normally pay by check
- See histories of all of your past payments
- Set up recurring payments
*There is a brief period each business day, usually around 3:00 P.M. MST, during which we perform internal processing on all bill payments. During this period, you can view your bill payments, but you cannot add, modify, or delete them.
How does bill pay work?
If you have Online Banking then you have accessibility to our free bill pay service. Essentially you will enter in all of your payment information into the bill pay form field. LANB will then take that information print a check and mail the payment for you. Learn more