Los Alamos National Bank offers a full complement of financial services for small and large businesses, from checking accounts to loans to financial planning assistance. Locally owned and operated, LANB takes an active interest in the financial health of the communities we serve.
Business Lending Products:
- Small Businesses: our knowledgeable lending staff understands the needs of local entrepreneurs and can help you determine how to best use financing to achieve your business goals
- Professionals: special financing options customized for business and medical professionals
- Commercial Borrowing: lines of credit, equipment loans, and letters of credit
- Non-Profits: special loan pricing is available for non-profit entities including lower origination fees and no prepayment penalties
- Commercial Real Estate: from commercially leased buildings to apartment complexes and residential rental properties we provide a fast and simple streamline approach to financing commercial real estate
The following documents are needed when applying for a Commercial Loan.
- Commercial Loan Application Checklist
- Business Schedule of Liabilities
- Personal Financial Statement
- Applicable Schedules (A,B,C,D,E,F,G)
Due to the sensitivity of these documents, these forms should not be emailed to LANB. Please click the "Contact a Business Loan Specialist" button to set up an appointment.
For your convenience, the forms are available in Adobe Acrobat Reader (pdf) and Microsoft Word /Excel file types.