Los Alamos National Bank offers at no cost the service to originate Automated Clearing House (ACH) and transfer electronic payments to your employees.
Los Alamos National Bank offers two convenient ways for you to create and transmit an ACH file for Direct Deposit Service:
- Input data (name, ID, bank number, account number, and amount) into Access Banking and payment information is sent to the Federal Reserve as a standard NACHA file without having software to create an ACH transmission file. Ideal for low-volume Direct Deposit payees.
- File transfer directly into Access Banking, for companies that do have software to create an ACH transmission file. Ideal for high-volume Direct Deposit payees.
- Provides your employees with the convenience of having their payroll deposited without paying the Bank a visit.
- Effective and efficient for you to pay employees without the expense of distributing checks
- Eliminates lost or stolen checks
- Improves cash management
Contact Electronic Banking Department at 505-662-5171 to apply.