Online Banking Sign Up
Online Banking from LANB gives you access to your money 24-hours a day from home, office or anywhere you find yourself. Pay bills or transfer funds. You can even apply for loans with no additional fees and, best of all, no waiting.
To sign up:
1. Download an Online Banking Application*, read thoroughly, fill out, sign and date the form, and make a copy for your records.
2. Currently, we require a physical signature on any contracts and agreements the bank makes with a customer. Therefore you will need to deliver the application in person or by mail to one of our offices.
3. Once you turn in your complete and signed Online Banking Application we will provide you with:
- A unique User ID
- A temporary password - This password will be issued upon your delivery of the contract in person or it will be mailed to you if you mailed your contract to us.
- A token is issued
4. The first time you log in, you will be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Banking Agreement* and you will required to change your temporary Password to one that only you will know. After that, you can change your password as frequently as you like. For additional security, we recommend that you change your password at least semi-annually. Learn about creating strong passwords.
Under no circumstance should you disclose your password to any bank employee or respond to any such request, even if the person claims to represent the bank.
*Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
: The link to the left of this icon points to an external website. Los Alamos National Bank is not responsible for the privacy, security or content of this site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of its information. Los Alamos National Bank does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by the site and is not liable for any failure of products or services advertised on the site.