LANB's Bill Pay saves you both time and money. Bill pay allows you to make payments to anyone who you would normally send a check (with a U.S. mailing address). The payment can be a disbursement of any type - it does not have to be a bill.
Why should I use bill pay?
- Streamline your payment process: bills can be paid from any of your checking accounts
- Allows you to pay anyone that you would normally pay by check
- LANB's bill pay is free for you. We'll cover the cost of the check, envelope and postage.
- See histories of all of your past payments
- Set up reccurring payments
Bill payments should be set up at least 6 calendar days before the payment is due.
*There is a brief period each business day, during which we perform internal processing on all bill payments. During this period, you can view your bill payments, but you cannot add, modify, or delete them.