TCC Privacy Statement
At Trinity Capital Corporation, we value your relationship and the trust you have placed in us to keep your personal and financial information confidential. Therefore, we promise to protect the privacy of your personal information. We will not disclose any of your personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as required by law.
What Information We Collect:
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide excellent service, our most important asset is our customer's trust. Therefore, we limit the collection of non-public personal information about you to the minimum. We only collect non-public personal information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, other loan or account forms, and through electronic delivery systems
- Information from your transactions with us and others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
What Information We Disclose:
We do NOT disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except:
- At your request, or to complete your transactions, including sharing information with third parties we engage to help deliver our services to you
- With credit bureaus and others who ask for credit references in accordance with customary business practices
- Information that we disclose as a banking organization (e.g., to service providers, processors, regulatory agencies, bank auditors and government requests, such as subpoenas).
We do not offer an OPT-OUT provision because we do not sell or otherwise disclose any non-public personal information except as described above.
Service Providers: When we conduct business with third parties, we require vendors and suppliers to maintain similar standards of conduct regarding the privacy of personally identifiable customer information provided to them. We may disclose the following information to service providers:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
We will not share your information with any service provider unless they agree to keep your information confidential. To further protect your information in these instances, we require service providers to sign a contract with us stating that your information will not be shared outside of their relationship with Trinity Capital Corporation.
The Confidentiality, Security and Integrity of Your Personal Information:
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your non-public personal information. We maintain a record retention program that determines when customer information will be destroyed. For additional information regarding security and privacy when using our secure Online Banking system click here. At Trinity Capital Corporation, employees have access to personally identifiable customer information for reasonable business purposes only - a policy we clearly communicate to all employees and strictly enforce. Employees who do not maintain our privacy standards will be subject to disciplinary measures.
We continually strive to maintain complete and accurate information about you and your accounts. Should you discover that our records contain inaccurate information, please notify us immediately at (505) 662-5171 or through a secure Online Banking session. We will investigate your concerns and correct any inaccuracies in a timely manner.