The Online Banking wire transfer feature allows you to transfer funds from your LANB accounts to accounts at other domestic and/or international financial institutions.
- Domestic Wires: typically these are sent within an hour of submitting information
- International Wires: in most cases an international wire will post in no more than two business days
Fees (if applicable):
- $15.00 fee when transaction is made in US Funds
(note: wires made in US currency are free in Online Banking)
- $40.00 fee for foreign currency wire transfers
(not available through Online Banking)
- No non-customer wires
To complete the transfer you will need to provide:
- the institution's name
- institution's address
- identifying number
- name of the recipient (beneficiary)
- account number of the recipient
Originate domestic and international wire transfers through Online Banking. You can set up templates for recurring wire transfers and view the history of any given wire transfer template. Wire transfers submitted by 3:00 pm Mountain time, are transmitted the same business day and, in most cases, the funds are in the hands of the recipient the same day.
There is no charge to send a wire transfer originated through Online Banking (check with the receiving Institution to see if they charge a fee to accept a wire transfer). If we need more information regarding a wire transfer, it may be necessary to delay its transmission until we are able to contact you. For other questions contact us.
View other online banking services.