The Online Banking wire transfer feature allows you to transfer funds from your LANB accounts to accounts at other domestic and/or international financial institutions.
- Domestic Wires: typically these are sent within an hour of submitting information
- International Wires: in most cases an international wire will post in no more than two business days
Fees (if applicable):
- $10.00 fee for Domestic wires entered in Online Banking
- $20.00 fee for Domestic wires in Lobby
- $30.00 fee for International wires entered in Online Banking
- $40.00 fee for International wires in Lobby
To complete the transfer you will need to provide:
- the institution's name
- institution's address
- identifying number
- name of the recipient (beneficiary)
- account number of the recipient
Originate domestic and international wire transfers through Online Banking. You can set up templates for recurring wire transfers and view the history of any given wire transfer template. Wire transfers submitted by 3:00 pm Mountain time, are transmitted the same business day and, in most cases, the funds are in the hands of the recipient the same day.
If we need more information regarding a wire transfer, it may be necessary to delay its transmission until we are able to contact you. For other questions contact us.
View other online banking services.